Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saying Good-bye to 2011! Hello 2012!


As the year draws to the close, thinking about the positive things in 2011....

I am:

Grateful for my friends and my family.

Happy to have had relatively good health for myself and most of those I love.

Blessed to have a roof over my head, food to eat, and a few little nice surprises or splurges here and there.

Fortunate to be working in a creative industry I love.

Fulfilled to be publishing books that I, myself, enjoy. And working with so many talented people.

Thrilled to see so many beautiful pieces of art come to life, and add to the archives of our human existence.

Anticipating new projects in both publishing and film that I can't wait to get started on!

So many things....

I remember the quiet moments, the times in nature, the hours writing, the spontaneous laughter, the songs I've danced to, more vividly than the pin pricks or outright slugs.

So, for all of us this coming year, I wish us an abundance of the good, and the joy, and the feeling of peace that is often indefinable... and of course...a Happy New Year!

Oh, and MUCH more dancing. :-)

--Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment